Browse By Subject
- USDA HSPD-12 Information
- USDA HSPD-12 FAQs
- Expiring Certificates on LincPass Card
- How to Use Your LincPass
- Ready, Set, Go LincPass
- LincPass FAQ
- Poster “Start Using Your LincPass”
- Instructions on how to use your LincPass for Physical Access
- Poster “Don’t Let Your LincPass Cert Expire”
LincPass Sponsors and Light Activation Stations
- To find who is your Area LincPass Sponsor and Security Officer, click on the document below:
- To find where a Light Activation Station is located and who to contact, click on the document below:
- To find who has designated authority to assign roles (i.e., sponsors, registrars, and activators) in your Area, click on the document below:
- To reset your PIN, visit a USAccess Credentialing Center or Light Activation station. The PIN is the 6-8 digit personal PIN number created when the card was activated. To find out more about your LincPass PIN and PIN resets, please visit the USAccess website: http://www.fedidcard.gov/credreset.aspx.
- The PIN must be reset before the certificates on the card can be renewed. To schedule an appointment for a PIN reset (and/or a certificate update), please visit the center locator to find the nearest Credentialing Center: http://www.fedidcard.gov/centerlocator.aspx.
Once you know where you want to go, schedule an appointment through GSA’s online Scheduling tool:
Information about Digital Signatures
- Microsoft Office
- User Guide for Digital Signatures in Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- USDA is currently developing Digital Signature guidance for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Additional information about LincPass cards can be found at: http://lincpass.usda.gov
Last Updated: 09/24/2012