REE Mission Area Performance Management Program
What is Performance Management?
Performance management is the systematic process by which an agency involves its employees, as individuals and members of a group, in improving organizational effectiveness in the accomplishment of agency mission and goals.
Employee performance management includes:
- planning work and setting expectations,
- continually monitoring performance,
- developing the capacity to perform,
- periodically rating performance in a summary fashion, and
- rewarding good performance.
GOVERNING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- USDA Departmental Regulation Performance Management (DR 4040-430)
- USDA Departmental Regulation Employee Responsibilities and Conduct (DR 4070-735-001)
- USDA Recruitment Diversity Roadmap
- REE P&P Performance Management (Coming Soon)
- REE Administrative Grievance Procedures
- HRD Policy on Changing Awards Submissions
- FY13 Mid-Year Progress Review Guidance
AGENCY GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION
- Agricultural Research Service (ARS)
- Economic Research Service (ERS)
- National Agricultural Statistic Service (NASS)
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
TRAINING RESOURCES AND REFERENCE TOOLS
Last Updated: 03/21/2013