Pay & Leave
Accessing Personnel Information
Instructions for Accessing Your Personnel Information on the Web
- Browser with 128-bit SSL strong encryption (U.S. version)
Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.0 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or above Web browsers with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer strong encryption (U.S. version). This prevents your personal information from being read by others on the Internet while it is being transmitted between your Web browser and the Web sites discussed in these instructions. See your area or servicing computer specialist if you have any problems with your browser or accessing these Websites.
The NFC Home Page
Place the following address in the Netsite/Location box of your Web browser and press enter:
NFC Employee Personal Page
1. From the NFC Home Page, scroll down until you see “Employee Personal Page” on the left side of your monitor screen. Click on “Employee Personal Page.”
2. Key in your social security number (SSN) in the appropriate block. First time users should then click on the radio button entitled “Sign Up” and then click on “Submit.” (You can not access the Employee Personal Page until you receive your personal identification number--PIN.) Within 5-7 working days you will receive your NFC Employee Personal Page PIN in the mail at your residence address.
3. Log-On to the NFC Employee Personal Page, and enter your SSN and PIN. The first time you attempt to access your account you will be asked to change your PIN. Please do so and note your new PIN. You will now have full access to your Employee Personal Page containing your earnings and leave statement, health insurance information, thrift savings plan (TSP), leave record, savings bond and travel information, W-2's, and within-grade increase eligibility date. Enjoy!
Thrift Savings Plan
1. Call 1-504-255-8777. At the prompt, press 1 to “continue,” Press 2 for “account balance or to request other activity.” At this point, an electronically generated voice will ask you to enter your SSN and PIN. Enter your SSN and follow the remaining instructions on how to request a “new” PIN. Within 5-7 working days you will receive your TSP PIN in the mail at your residence address.
2. After receiving your PIN, place the following address in the Netsite/Location box of your Web browser and press enter:
(You can also access TSP via a direct link in the NFC Employee Personal Page or by touch tone phone, 1-504-255-8777. Currently, a 1- 800 TSP number is not available.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions. You will now have access to TSP participation rules, tax advantages, account projections, software calculation program, withdrawal options, spouses rights, etc. Note: use extreme care when making interfund transfers, withdrawals, loans, etc. Errors may affect your TSP balances or account distributions. Keep a written record of any changes you make.
Help menus and Frequently Asked Questions are available at each of these Websites.