What is the goal of the USDA employee recognition program?
The Department's employee recognition program is designed to provide the means to recognize and reward individuals and groups for excellence in support of USDA's mission and goals.
All USDA employees are eligible for some form of recognition. This includes all full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees, regardless of appointment type. In addition, former employees whose contribution occurred when they were employed with USDA and private citizens who contributed to the mission of USDA or the Federal Government as a whole are eligible to receive recognition. Private citizens are eligible only for nonmonetary recognition.
GOVERNING POLICY & PROCEDURES
- USDA Guide for Employee Recognition
- USDA Policy - Awards for Political Appointees
- AFM Performance Recognition Policy
- Agency Award Delegations of Authority
- Monetary Award Fact Sheets and Policy
- Non-Monetary Award Fact Sheets
- Table of Monetary and Non-Monetary Awards
DEPARTMENTAL AWARD PROGRAMS
AGENCY AWARD PROGRAMS
EXTERNAL AWARD PROGRAMS
Last Updated: 06/15/2012