ARS Emergency Readiness
OCIO Technical Guidance for Business Continuity in Emergency Situations
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) has determined that the following will be provided during an emergency situation.
- Remote access to networks and information systems (VPN)
- Technical support for systems and users
- Network functionality and maintenance
- Cyber/systems security
- IT connectivity (dial-up Internet Access)
- Government Emergency Telecommunications (GETS) cards
Note: Access to ARS E-mail can only be completed via the VPN
Please Note: All information concerning OCIO technical guidance can be found via the ARS Intranet only. You are required to login when prompted to access the information.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Remote Access
- Cisco VPN PC Requirements
- VPN Client Installation Instructions for Dial Up Users
- VPN Client Installation Instructions for High Speed User
- Keyboard Shortcuts for a Remote Desktop Session
Please contact the ARS Help Desk for technical support.
ARS Help Desk