ARS Emergency Readiness
This site has been prepared to serve as a reference for management officials, supervisors and employees to obtain information in the event of an emergency situation. It incorporates elements of various laws, regulations, and Executive Orders that require the ARS to establish emergency management strategies for conducting business operations during disasters, pandemic and terrorism events.
This site has been designed so that the user can select a topic of interest and receive information and/or agency policy. This is accomplished by clicking on the topic of interest listed below.
- Essential Management Core Functions for Business Continuity in Emergency Situations
- OCIO Technical Guidance for Business Continuity in Emergency Situations
- Emergency Management Communication Plan
- Legal Issues: Privacy Act Guidance for Disasters, Pandemic, and Terrorism Events
- Related Emergency Management Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions