Browse By Subject
- In This Section
- About EAD
- Agreements Home
- Agreement Types
- Agreement Authorities
- ADO/ARS PI Resources
- AIMS Communications
- Partnership Resources
- ARS Business Process Improvement for Extramural Agreements (2007)
- Learning and Training Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Points of Contact
- ERS Corner
Valued Partner Letter
A letter to ARS partners describing the new IPSC policy.
Listing of IPSC Exempt Partners
A listing of ARS partners who are exempt from IPSC.
- NEW REQUIREMENT! 2 CFR Part 25 Financial Assistance Use of Universal Identifier and System for Award Management (SAM), 55671–55676 [2010–22706]
- NEW REQUIREMENT! 2 CFR Part 170 Requirements for Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Implementation,
- Indirect Costs and Tuition Remission
- Health and Human Services -Payment Management Services (HHS-PMS)
Financial reporting and using the HHS payment management system.
- ARS Specific Cooperative Agreements brochure
Available on the ARS website.
- Scientific-Technical-Performance Reporting Requirements for Specific Cooperative Agreements
- Agreement Provisions
This section includes all extramural agreement provisions.
- OMB Circulars
Circulars were established to provide consistency and uniformity among Federal agencies in the management of grants and cooperative agreements. more...
Interagency Edison provides Federal grantee/contractor organizations and participating federal agencies with the technology to electronically manage extramural invention portfolios in compliance with federal reporting
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
You can search this database to find assistance programs meeting your requirements and for which you are eligible.
- Code of Federal Regulations
The CFR is a codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the Executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
Last updated: 005/01/2013