- In This Section
- Acquisitions Home
- Design & Construction Management
- Procurement Administrative Lead Time
- Procurement Cutoff Dates
- Doing Business with REE
- Policy & Guidance
- OSDBU Programs
- Acquisition Workforce
- Acquisition Toolkit
- Integrated Acquisition System (IAS)
- BioPreferred Products and Acquisition
- Ability One
- Commercial Services Management
- Acquisition Tracking System (ATS)
- Points of Contact
Acquisition Tracking System (ATS)
The Acquisition Tracking System (ATS) is a database to assist contracting specialists, purchasing agents, and management with tracking and monitoring procurements awarded by REE.
Obtain Access to ATS
In order to access ATS you must have an ARIS ID and Password. Please fill out the ARIS, ARMPS, ATS, FDMIS, SAMS and WATS User Registration form, REE-235 and route it to the Acquisition Systems Program Manager in the Acquisitions Program and Oversight Branch (APOB), APD or e-mail to APOB@ars.usda.gov. The form REE-235 can be found in e-forms.
Roles in ATS
- CHECK_REQ - This role allows individuals (i.e. program assistants, etc.) to check the status of his or her requisitions by typing in the requisition number in a search block and retrieving a status update.
- ATS_Read_Only - This role allows managers (i.e., Directors, Administrative Officers, etc.) read-only access to the ATS system to run and view acquisition reports.
- ATS_Role - this role allows the procurement professionals (i.e., Contracting Officer, Contracting Specialist, Purchasing Agent, Procurement Technicians, etc.) to have full access to ATS to enter data and run reports.
If you have additional questions please contact Acquisition Programs and Oversight Branch on 301-504-1725 or e-mail to APOB@ars.usda.gov..
Check Requisition Status
Click here to proceed to Check Requisition Status.
Last Updated: 07/10/2012